tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

still not able to write a full report on the WV Music HOF

Man, I am staying too busy to write out a recap of the induction ceremony for the wv music hall of fame. Or a review of the blind alfred reed tribute CD- always lift him up. I have listened to it enough times now to be really comfortable with it; ry cooder's liner notes; the interesting selection of songs connected to different WV musicians- the fun they must have had putting it together!
HOpefully tomorrow as well as a pep rally for the Greens show tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home