tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Neil YOung's living with war page

In preparing for the tribute show/ benefit tonight I re-visited after a long layoff, Neil's site: living with war. On the songs list, Andy's Bushwacker is listed there at 1502, and you can access it to get a little listen. The Tom Batchelor Band has two songs back to back at #1909 and #1910. Jim Savarino, from Morgantown has a song The Cowboy in at 730. Todd Burge had had a song on there, and it probably still is, but there are a lot to browse through. I saw Todd Snider's You got away with it; and will kimbrough's I LIE on there, and a couple of Holly Near songs, etc. etc. etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home