tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

americana music tribute series t-shirts

Since this is the last event of the year, I will be "giving away" the 2007 series t-shirts at the event this saturday night; I will hope to get SOME donations of even a few dollars from some generous, supportive people- this will probably be the last of trying to have t-shirts for the series, unless I just go with a small batch next year, as they have not really sold very well- oh well, I gotta keep trying things..... but pick one up if you come out for the show, and give a little donation if you are so inclined. I will keep a few back for nostalgia and the "archives"-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home