tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

neil young show run up

I hope (by say, Tuesday) to have a pretty good sense of the musicians participating; so I'll give a report along about then. I will be going down to the wheel house wednesday (hopefully) so any musicians wanting to get together for a brief get-together are welcome to come down; 6 ish. Dave Gerber has signed on to play- I bumped into him the other night. He'll bring along a harmonica. Please pass the word on about the benefit; and send any suggestions my way for e-mail addresses to send reminders out to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home