tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Watermelon Slim- Tuesday night

Tuesday night, the 30th, will be a great mid-week opportunity to hear a great act here in Parkersburg. Watermelon Slim will be at the Front Row. The article in the Friday Free Time of the newspaper painted an intriguing biography which would hook anybody to want to come see this musician. Last night at the Fur Peace Ranch there was a Watermelon Slim CD on the rack, which should be a strong recommendation in and of itself, with the CD display there being truly an honor to be among those musicians! I was tempted to get it, as a preview, but we opted for a Chris Smither CD. I hope a good turnout occurs for the show; I have a feeling it will be a memorable show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home