tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Greens friday night at the wheel house

I don't feel I've done enough to plug the Greens show friday night around town- I am hoping their own circles of news/ updates will carry the day; that and a holiday event (for many folks- halloween) will bring a good draw. I am a little nervous whether the CD will be ready; but I won't say that out loud! I'm in for a couple of busy, whirlwind days, so I hope I just come up for air friday afternoon and everything goes well. I don't know if Nathan will have his "the scream" costume out for this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home