tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Greens tonight in Marietta

The Greens will be playing at an ol' stompin' grounds tonight; the Marietta Brewing Company in downtown Marietta. This is a great, steady, on-going venue for the Greens music. There is an appreciative audience always at the ready. There is a lot of momentum building for the Greens (over the next few weeks) and so, it will be fun to see what they are saying, looking forward to, etc. I hope there is a good representation from the loyal throng of Greens fans, and some new inductees! Then Saturday, its on to Wheeling to Tony and Cleo's, a repeat venue, which I have never ventured to. Next week is the big Halloween wing-ding at the Wheel HOuse. I suppose tonight I will hear how the new CD distribution is coming along. And then on to NYC for the return engagement at Fat Annie's! Chris Hopkins has graciously agreed to be the driver for the tour bus! I'm already exhausted for the band with that whirlwind two weeks; then its back to Six Pence Pub the next weekend, etc. etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home