tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, October 12, 2007

john Prine tribute tonight!

Well, the day has arrived for the 5th annual mid ohio valley john prine birthday tribute and benefit. 8 pm tonight at the wheel house. I'll be getting there about 6:30 to get things set up; any help is appreciated. One of the musicians was a last minute cancellation, so that gives the others a little more time and songs!
We've got our plug on the jp shrine website; Matt Starcher put a little birthday greeting in there too! We've had some good steady announcements in the friday Free Time of the local paper, and it seems, pretty good word of mouth. We'll just have to see! I'm spending a lot of today gathering up my prizes, knickknacks and such. Probably forget something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home