tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

wheel house new look (for the upcoming shows!!)

If you haven't been in the wheel house for a while; i think you'll like the new wide open look- great for the greens shows and dancin' - they took part of the middle low wall out, and it really opens it up nice- good for the viewing of music etc. We had the musicians get together tonight, and I really appreciated the enthusiasm and spirit of the guys getting together, and swapping titles and set lists. Its gonna be fun! bring a few friends and enjoy a night of good songs and comraderie- be ready to win a nice prize, too! Friday night; two days away- john prine birthday (belated) tribute/ benefit - 8 pm at the wheel house 406 Avery st. parkersburg- e-mail me for more info or details!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home