tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

600th post? WV MUsic Hall of Fame!!!

Friday, November 16th at the cultural center in Charleston, the WV Music Hall of Fame will induct its first class of 10 musicians. All 5 of the living inductees are slated to attend. Tickets are $35 and only approximately 218 will be available for public sale. The best way to learn about the project is to visit the website: www.wvmusichalloffame.com there is a way to become a "friend of the wv music hall of fame. There is a CD release - a tribute to blind alfred reed with tracks by many wv musicians. Some sort of connection to this effort will hopefully be a future part of the americana music tribute series I try to develop each year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home