tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

fur peace ranch show

I got tickets to finally get to the fur peace ranch in darwin ohio- jorma's guitar school/ performance hall. seeing chris smither and the guy from nitty gritty dirt band. october 27th. looking forward to being at that venue finally. many folks sing its praises; and its so close by! Jorma, (and I'm not going to even attempt spelling his last name without seeing it in front of me) is a great intriguing legend; and his name pops up all over the place. Saw him on mountain stage when arlo guthrie was there; and uncle earl, and john hammond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home