tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

john prine tribute benefit

have I mentioned that the john prine tribute benefit is still on for the wheel house? I am firming up the musicians line up; can still fit in some other newcomers if you want. I'm exploring a covered dish prior to the event, with some additional activities, contests, prizes during that phase; if it would work out for the wheel house. sorry to be missing prine in morgantown next friday; but having been to a show in lexington in the spring and seeing him in december in charleston will make for a good year's worth of john prine fix and morale boost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home