tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Greens in kingwood wv today

We're having a very fall weather cool day here in WV- probably even cooler up in the mountains of preston county. The Greens were at Gibbie's last night; hope they got the crowd going strong. Next friday, back here in Parkersburg at the Front Row- an old familar venue. I've been working with Bill Poole a lot on the anais mitchell show; and he's been asking a lot about my fund raiser benefits.
Nathan was talking to JP Henry's this week about possibly lining up some shows there; we'll give updates, or watch the myspace schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home