tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

8 days till Anais Mitchell's show at the Front Row

We're getting to the countdown of the sept. 20th show; and most of the publicity is out there, its mostly going to be word of mouth appeals at this point; hopefully things fall into place with some good spreading of the word, about what a great opportunity this will be for folks around here; hopefully, it could be the start of a good relation with a musician for our area, and some good connections. Her folk opera- sounds very intriguing and good; it would be nice to hear more about it, and the possibility of bringing a version here!!! check it out, by way of her my space site, and it has its own myspace site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home