tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

John Prine Tribute is still going to be at the wheel house

Despite the recent closing of the latest version of the wheel house management, the Oct. 12th tribute benefit will be held at the wheel house. There may be slightly different arrangements to the servers, beverages, etc. but "the show will go on." For this (and not having to change the location that has started to be advertised, etc.) I am very grateful to Chris and Shawna and for their steady on-going support. The musicians are falling into place well, and keep checking back for updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home