tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Greens had a good show friday night

The Greens broke in the new bass player well friday night at a good "nostalgic" show at the wheel house. It was never quite said, but there were rumblings of that being the last night under this particular short lived management. What will become of the wheel house?
But the Greens had a rollicking good time for their loyal following, and people enjoyed it regardless of where the next venue would emerge. The greens are at the front row in two weeks (the 21st) and some shows at 6 pence in the fall, too, so they will be around- Marietta Brewing Co. etc. We'll keep asking about the wheel house's future. I am hoping I can still have the oct 12th date for the john prine tribute benefit...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home