tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

other recent listen's

Vic Chestnut on Mountain stage last night from Athens Georgia, and some other musicians local to that area. Mindy Smith on the CD player now. I heard another song from Sam Baker on crossing boundaries the other night; for some reason I knew it was him when I heard the song, even though I've only heard him once, and read several intriguing reviews.

Songwriter night on 106 FM tonight at 7 pm; don't know who will be on particularly. Todd Burge has several songwriter events throughout the region over the next month or so- Athens at Donkey Coffee, club cafe in pittsburgh, some in marietta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home