tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

todd snider in nelsonville; dayton OH

Todd Snider is returning to stuart's operahouse in nelsonville, unfortunately for me, on the same night as we are having anais mitchell here in Parkersburg, at the front row, sept. 20th; todd then moves on to two nights in Dayton at the canal street tavern, friday and saturday. Maybe I'll hope to catch the saturday show there; a great venue for todd. the Greens play friday night at the front row. Mountain stage sunday night, the 23rd in charleston!

of course, john prine is in morgantown, the 21st; but since we're catching him in charleston in december, we'll let that one ride..... I'll be raffling some tickets to the december show in conjunction with the birthday bash in october for our americana music series benefits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home