tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Americana Music tribute series event this Saturday

I have fallen down on the job of promoting the bluegrass event this saturday; not many flyers have gone up; mostly counting on word of mouth; just the minimum newspaper coverage. A solid line up of musicians committed to perform, with plenty of enthusiasm for bluegrass. We'll see who can do the "high harmonies" and the high lonesome sound. I am hoping it just falls into place and runs smooth; keeps the spirit of the series going, and gives me some sense of future potential for this "theme." Already also looking ahead to the two fall events and their repeat appeal. Never hurts to look ahead to 2008 either; so if anybody has any ideas, let me know. Heard from Jonny Nutter about some of their music shows from the summer, eager to hear more about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home