tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

greens - hard working weekend

I was not able to take in any of the greens 4 shows this past weekend, being in St. Louis MO, but I understand they went well; hopefully i can hear some first hand reports soon. I think the CD release concept went well; and the diversity of settings; two outdoor shows, two indoor shows was probably fun for the variety. They are on to a pretty ambitious fall schedule; so keep checking for updates. Eagerly awaiting an "official" version of the new CD.

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger steve tuck said...

andy is playing with the sunshine family band tonight at 123 Pleasant St. IN morgantown, according to a post on the greens myspace site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home