tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

trying to gear up promotion for the next americana tribute event

Saturday, this month - The 25th is the next show for the americana music tribute series, benefit fund raisers for CHS. 8 pm at the wheel house. $5 donation at the door. We'll have 4-6 acts of live local musicians playing some bluegrass this time around. I'll be giving some updates as the musicians check in with me, now that I am back home. I got some ideas from local entertainment weeklies in Washington DC area; and am basically still feeling like I'm on the right track. we'll promote this one solidly the rest of the month; then get into the two fall shows, and then look at next years ideas. Contact me with any ideas you might have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home