tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Anais Mitchell at the front row Sept. 20

When I return next week, I'll begin in earnest to publicize this upcoming event. I've got some nice posters Bill Poole made up and some promo posters from Righteous Babe Records, too. We'll get it to as many area media outlets as we can. I hope if we can make this one work pretty well, some similar artists will follow suit. I hope we can draw from a pretty wide circle geographically for this one. She will be on mountain stage just three days later; so if we can hopefully talk that up quite a bit too. Check out her website when you get the chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home