tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sam Baker, Austin songwriter

Read a review, and then did a little browsing to find out about Sam Baker a Texas singer/songwriter. visit myspace: (sambakermusic) or a web site himself; www.sambakermusic.com - just an early visit, but definitely intriguingly up my alley. More later.

1 Comments:

At 5:11 AM, Blogger steve tuck said...

I heard a song by Sam Baker last night on crossing boundaries, the WOUB evening music show- it was great; the reviews did him justice; he will be a great new find. The new CD Pretty World, apparently can't be bought yet, just downloading tunes off a website, and Mercy, the first CD is available.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home