tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Anais Mitchell at the front row in September

Righteous Babe recording artist, Anais Mitchell will be coming to Parkersburg Sept. 20th for a show at the front row. Bill Poole and I worked out the details and so we now begin some promotion work, to get a good crowd out to hear her. She will then be at mountain stage on the 23rd of Sept. Visit her site, ask me for details, etc. I have some posters to put up; I have a complimentary copy of her CD, but you can listen to songs off her myspace site, and her own site, and see stuff on Righteous Babe's site about her. Help talk it up! We can bring in more good stuff like this if this goes well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home