tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Greens - two chances this weekend

The Greens will be in parkersburg both friday and saturday nights- take 'em both in! Friday its the front row, saturday at the wheel house. Lots of great music! With the "buzz" created by the new recordings, with previews on the my space site of a few of them; and a t-shirt for sale; come out and support the guys. They are going to be in Pittsburgh in a few weeks, and on to New York City in early August; then at the Pennsboro festival; their morgantown amphitheater performance; parkersburg's homecoming, a CD release celebration, etc. etc. etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home