tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Greens myspace site

The Greens are rotating through a lot of songs off the new recordings on their my space site; you should check it out if you haven't lately. Tuck's Riff is on there today, for instance. I had an enthusiastic response to Swamp Queen the other day. So, all of them are sounding good. There are a couple of new shows listed for the Six Pence Pub- including one in July and a couple in November I think. Andy has been seeking feedback about the CD distribution, with the two full CD's ready to go. I have not heard or seen anything about how the show at 123 Pleasant St. went Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home