tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Steve Goodman documentary and performance footage DVD

If I can get enough word out, I'm going to show the Steve Goodman video Saturday afternoon at 4 pm on July 6th, as I'm wrapping up the vinyl record sale. This is some good footage from (mostly) austin city limits from two different eras, and also some great interview footage from some of steve's buddies such as arlo, john prine, kris kristofferson. I'll have the nice big detailed biography by Clay Eals to let somebody borrow; and a t-shirt to give away!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home