tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hank Williams tribute show tomorrow night

We're down to one more day till the next tribute benefit show for CHS. Friday, June 22 at 8 pm at the Boreman Wheel House, 406 Avery St. Parkersburg, with a $5 donation charge at the door. We'll have the commemorative t-shirts for sale. We'll be passing out door prize tickets to win some CD's from all three generations, and some Holl's chocolates, too (was I supposed to announce that?) oops. We've got probably 8 acts to entertain the crowd with a very nice looking set list of songs from all three "Hank's." I was pleasantly surprised!!! Not knowing anything (really) about Hank III, other than the enthusiasm showed by some of my best tribute supporters, I am eager to hear what they play. We'll be kicking off with Outlaw Deluxe ( i hope I got that right), followed by a few of the solo or duet acoustic stuff, and then hitting the Queens around 10 pm. Rounding out the evening will be the bands, Cashed Out and 1313, to perform for their enthusiastic following, and the late hanger-on'ers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home