tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

greens productive recording week

Andy let me know that the Greens recorded something like 26 tracks this week. They have the concept of two full CD's ready to work on, with even some extra tracks for future projects. They will begin working on a CD cover design and concept, and then work on the production of a batch of CD's for sale and distribution. There are some "older" songs recorded anew and some of the more recent songs. Andy is pretty excited by the quality of the work and so we eagerly await getting it out to the public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home