tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Looking for a Greens update

I hope to have a Greens update by tomorrow morning; Andy was in last night, and I asked him to leave me a note before he heads back to Morgantown for some sort of gig tonight; maybe he'll even stop by the City Park, multi-cultural festival on his way out. I'll hope to hear how the recording went; and if there are more dates setting up for the "eastern mini tour" the end of july. I wore my Greens t-shirt last night at the multi cultural fest and got some comments of recognition for that!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home