tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Whole Lotta Hank

I hope folks will be talkin' up the next benefit event in the CHS americana music tribute series; Friday June 22 8 pm at the wheel house, $5 donation; etc etc etc. The music of Hank Williams, hank jr. and hank III (which one will predominate????!!!!) I'm bettin' on Hank Senior.
I've got a lot of interest among musicians; so I am hoping we'll get a good crowd/ audience- appreciating the spirit of the event. I hope this weekend generates some advance publicity- I better get some flyers out; anyone who would help with that would be appreciated. I can e-mail you a flyer and you can print 'em; or stop by the office and pick some up.
I'm wanting to hear "mind your own business"

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger ashlienutter said...

email me the flyer and i'll try to post it on III's myspace...i am so excited!!!

ashlienutter@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home