tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

songwriter night on radio tonight z-106

Andy will have "Tuck's Riff" on the Z-106 songwriter night show tonight at 7 pm on 106.1 FM in the Parkersburg-Marietta area. There are about 10 songwriters featured, based on the recent shows at the Blennerhassett and other recent songwriter events Todd Burge has put on. Some of the featured performers: Devon Sproule, Scott MIller, will be on, as well as several local musicians from this area. Next Saturday is the songwriter contest in Marietta at the theater across from the Colony - 7 pm. see the web site: www.songwriternight.com for more info. I don't know andy's time slot yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home