tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, May 28, 2007

traveling music to Indiana and back

Oh my; I won't be able to conjure up all the CD's we listened to on the way to INdiana and back. The Who (sell out); CAKE; Todd Snider, Tom Waits, Wilco (the new one), I should be able to remember more. Steve Goodman. There were probably four more..........
I don't know what conclusions or observations to be drawn.
Then Beth had a fresh recording of "whiskey from papaw's boot" - with their sweet harmonies.

1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Clay Eals said...

Good to see your post about Steve Goodman. He often doesn't get his due. Thought you might be interested in an eight-year project of mine that has come to fruition -- an 800-page biography of Goodman published last month. Please e-mail me at ceals@comcast.net if you would like a background sheet on the book. Or check my Internet site below for more info and to order. Just trying to spread the word. Feel free to do the same!

Clay Eals
1728 California Ave. S.W. #301
Seattle, WA 98116-1958

(206) 935-7515
ceals@comcast.net
http://www.clayeals.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home