tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Greens upcoming

I see the Greens have a show in wheeling coming up next week- tony and cleo's? I don't know anything about that venue. Danny and Nathan keep firing off inquiries about bookings in the North East; that's pretty exciting energy.
There are probably some gaps in my understanding of upcoming shows; I know about the Purple Fiddle one; and I think Andy is in a song writing event in Marietta around June 9th. There's bound to be a wheel house show in here somewhere, and Marietta Brewing Company. We'll have to check and see if Coal Canary ends up with a myspace site or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home