tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Whole Lotta Hank coming up- one month away

The Whole Lotta Hank (third event in the 2007 Americana Music Tribute Series) of benefits for Children's HOme Society of WV, is Friday, June 22 at 8pm at the Boreman Wheel House in downtown parkersburg, $5 donation at the door. Still looking to get secure commitments from some performers; room for more. Anything in the realm of Hank Williams, Hank Jr; or Hank III- or even variations of the theme. I've had a rough couple weeks of busy-ness at work; with at least one more to go, so any help promoting this would be appreciated. I have been pulling up a few pictures to try to get a flyer together soon; again, somebody out there probably could put together a better flyer for me; and I'd appreciate it, but I'll come up with something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home