tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, May 11, 2007

I don't have much to say

Its Friday; I don't have much to say. I don't think this is going to be a big music weekend for me. I will go to sleep early tonight; a long week. Sunday evening I will go see nick barry at MaryMary's back to the beat, at the art center, 6-9 pm. I will probably just listen to music on CD or the radio over the weekend; no other live music friday or saturday.
Talk up the "whole lotta hank" show now closing in on only a month away. I need the musicians committed to performing; so please have them contact me.

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger ashlienutter said...

jonny is definately playing for whole lotta hank...cashed out might, waiting to see what the singer's schedule is like

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger steve tuck said...

Yeah, thanks for replying Ashlie- I'll be sweating bullets if I don't get some commitment from some musicians- what about 1313? I am glad Jonny will play. I'll be contacting those Outlaw fellers who played at the Cash Bash. talk to you soon-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home