tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

sunday miscellaneous

There is a new song on the greens my space website; a live version of shakedown street recorded at the wheel house in 2004- its a jazzed up (fast tempo) version, with Aaron on saxophone. Nice to have a little live something-something on there, just for a glimpse of the live show. I guess it was just put on - just a few listenin's so far. Andy says that the May 18th show at the Front Row will be with another incarnation of a band- I think he said Coal Canary? Since Nathan has another commitment. Unfortunately, have to miss that one; someone will have to fill me in. Hock Hocking folk festival at the same time; Todd Snider on the bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home