tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Greens show last night

A very impressive Greens show; despite a slightly smaller crowd than I would have thought- andy had his new guitar in full force; a bass player subbing in for Jan did a great job of filling in, and contributing to a high energy two sets; a nice interlude of nathan and andy in the middle with some of the "softer" songs- nice to hear again, since most of the local shows lately have been high expectations for a solid block of "dance-able" songs. Good mix of folks; most of the loyal local following was there at some point.
Word of a 6 pence pub show on june 2nd was bantered about. A possible gig at homecoming in august.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home