tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Better start organizing the "whole lotta hank" show

Ashlee- this is a direct appeal; I'll need some help getting the "whole lotta hank" show organized for June 22nd. I hope you've got some good ideas and energy. Since Hank Jr. is playing in Charleston this Saturday; I would think some memorabilia and door prize stuff could be sought out. Have you heard back from Hank III? Are "Cashed Out" booked for that night? 1313? I will contact the other band that played at the Cash Bash to see if they are coming. thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home