tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Friday April 27th americana women celebration

Down to two days countdown to the next event in the 2007 americana music tribute series. A new event this year, a tribute to the women of americana music. This is a pretty open-ended concept- I would not limit the "genres" or artists showcased at all- I just want to open up a new set of singers and musicians to participating, and give the loyal contributors a chance to try some different stuff. We have Grace hall performing, and Linda Cline who will be an enthusiastic contribution. I promise not to talk too much between acts. We'll hope to just play some CD's if we can arrange it. Please come out and support the cause, enjoy some music, and keep the momentum going for this building series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home