tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Vinyl Record Sale- May 5th

If anyone wants to help me sort through the thousands of records I have stored, to pick out the most likely to be of interest to the vinyl record loving public of the Parkersburg area, let me know. They have been in storage over the winter and need a little loving care before setting them out on May 5th. I am now officially keeping any records that have any remote connection to "folk music" from the 40's to the 70's. I am also gathering a set of records referenced in Todd Snider's song "dusty ol' pile of vinyl records". I may need a little assistance gathering some of the more remote ones- maybe a trip to Columbus is in order. I am still kicking myself that one of my regulars picked up Jerry jeff walker's group "circus maximus" right out from under my nose there at the Sound Exchange last fall. He must have about 2 billion records at home.
I always could use someone to help set it up and schmooze with the people on the 5th if anyone is so inclined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home