tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, May 04, 2007

weekend; may not get another chance to post

The Greens tonight at the Wheel House; the vinyl record sale tomorrow morning in front of the sound exchange; cinco de mayo tomorrow; good weather it looks like; college is out for a lot of folks; Nick barry will be re-surfacing for a performance on May 13th at the Art Center in Parkersburg as part of the revived MaryMary back to the beat evenings 6-9 pm on that Sunday. Come out and give him encouragement!!! We'll be setting the date for the Americana music event in August (the bluegrass/ string band celebration) soon, so stayed tuned- help me out with the Whole Lotta Hank event, June 22nd. I'm trying to figure out what to do to keep a film series going (poor turnouts so far)- but I've still got some good music doc's to show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home