tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, May 25, 2007

no live music this weekend for me

I am going to Beth's graduation this weekend, so no local live music for me. There will be some travelin' CD music, and maybe some trading music news and gossip on the holiday weekend. Cream is re-uniting (Ginger Baker, Jack Bruce, Eric Clapton). Paste magazine has the "top 40" music venues from around the country- leading to some musing and reflecting on "MY" top 40 music venues............... and seeking others thoughts on the matter.
I am working hard on an arrangement to see the Greens at the PUrple Fiddle thursday June 7th. I don't know about this Tony and Cleo's / Wheeling gig-
I will have to miss the Marietta Brewing Co. June 22 with my americana music tribute series show the same night- the Greens do well at the Brewing Co.
Have a good memorial day weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home