tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Clay Eals book on Steve Goodman

I received my copy of Clay Eals book about Steve Goodman- WOW it is fantastic and unbelievably detailed. Of course, having received it just yesterday and being a pathetic workaholic, I have not been able to read too much; just skimmy and getting started, but it is incredibly detailed in its scope. It will be a great resource for connections; details, etc. Already I see great value beyond Steve's life and career; some of the tours and how they were set up, and who played with who on what recordings, etc. Spread the word for a good book- I'll loan mine out after a thorough reading and re-reading. There is a CD in the back which I haven't broke out yet, probably wait for a road trip to immerse myself in, since it will be new material to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home