tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

vinyl record sale

Had an indoor vinyl record sale, in cahoots with a stifling hot day outside; with a slight little bit of air conditioning going on. Thanks to all the folks who came out and bought some music, or traded some stories; and kept me encouraged to keep this going. Next sale: July 7th Saturday. Here on St. Mary's Ave. Pulled out some interesting things; mainly since I've been reading Clay Eals Steve Goodman book- a couple of KRis kristofferson and "sammi smith" Roger Miller; Blaine Sprouse- with an intriguing group of musicians performing on it- charlie pride sings hank williams..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home