tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, June 18, 2007

wednesday night pre-event (Hank Williams tribute) get together

Wednesday evening, I'll be stopping down at the Wheel House, to meet the new management (hopefully) and if any musicians want to stop in and go over set lists, or check out the stage, setting, etc. that will be fine. I'll probably aim for 7 pm, but will be getting back from out of town, so the exact time may vary.
I have set the opening act (based on a contact at the park yesterday) for 8 pm. I'll be looking at basically half hour blocks of time; if its going smoothly, the later acts will have closer to an hour.

I'll be gone for the next two days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home