tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Whole Lotta Hank show tonight

Tonight is the night for the 3rd event in the 2007 Americana Music Tribute Series- tonight its Whole Lotta Hank, a jammed pack celebration of all things Hank- we'll be kicking off at 8 pm with the raccous and lively sounds of the Outlaw Deluxe, which will get us fully in the spirit of Hank. $5 donation at the door; though I am always eternally grateful for surprise generosity when someone gives a larger donation (hint, hint). I'll be having the tribute series t-shirts for sale; buy a few extra for your friends and family- they will be treasured keepsakes someday, when we are celebrating the 20th annual tribute series or something.
We're looking for a good mix of music and styles tonight, so tell your friends, tell your neighbors, and come on down to the Wheel House at 406 Avery St. The new management has warmly welcomed the tribute /benefit shows and are eager to meet folks and talk about their ideas and hear ours. I hope they are ready for the always lively Americana Music Tribute show crowds.
I'll be one of the people there in a cowboy hat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home