tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Vinyl Record Sale today (saturday)

From 10 am to 3 pm today I will be having a vinyl record sale at 1739 St. Mary's Ave in Parkersburg, suite 3- I'll be keeping the AC on. Come on down, I have to admit I don't have a whole lot of new stuff this month; but its good for the deeper browsing. If there are enough "kindred spirits" milling around, I'll debut the "todd snider's dusty ol' pile of vinyl records" campaign, where I am trying to gather a record from all the people he mentions in his song. I have the lyrics and the t-shirt with the names on the back in the way they were sung in the song. I'm about half way there to start with, but it will be a long, patient challenge to gather all of them. I'll give a report later. Maybe have to make some trips to Columbus or Pittsburgh.

Then if anyone shows up, I'll show the steve goodman dvd at 4 pm. More on that later, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home