tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Greens at Wheel House dates

I see the Greens have made contact with the new management at the Boreman Wheel House, and there are dates set up between now and the end of the year there; including next week end (Saturday the 14th) and after the homecoming performance in August (18th) which is billed as a CD release party. and then on into Sept, the fall, and finally even, Dec. 22nd. So, they must have struck up a mutual good feeling for booking a string of shows; in one of the Greens "home fields." (home court advantage, and all)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home