tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I am listening to Hasil Adkins

Nick Barry dropped me by a CD by Hasil Adkins, which I am listening to as a work. "Look at that caveman go"- the one man band (hasil adkins and his happy guitar) from 1993- recorded live at: the corner pocket in madison wv; the empty glass in charleston; gumby's in huntington wv, maxwell's in hoboken nj and a few other places! Little more can be said- hope you can get a listen.

1 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger sk8pope said...

hey im trying to find nick barry
i know he lives out on laurel creek somewhere
i need to xpose some folks to wood countys greatest jokenroller

 

Post a Comment

<< Home